Exeter Skin Rejuvenation & Anti-Aging Treatments
Look Younger Than You Actually Are? No Longer Need to Apply Lots of Makeup Just to Go to The Supermarket? People Are Genuinely Shocked When You Tell Them Your REAL Age! Your Skin Gives Off a Natural Glow!
Anti-aging & Skin Rejuvenation Exter
Welcome to The Skin Repair Clinic, specialising in skin rejuvenation and anti aging wrinkle reduction treatments in Exeter and Devon as a whole. We are able to offer you skin deep rejuvenation therapies to the face, hands and decollete which dramatically improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles and marks on the face. We use “Dermapen” and “The Skin Repair Pen” to perform “Skin Micro Needling” To help YOU:
- Reduce Your Wrinkles
- Tighten Your Skin
- Reduce Your Sun Damage
- Improve Your Skin Tone
- Reduce Any Large Facial Pores You Have
- Give You An Amazing Vibrant & Youthful Appearance Look
Need any more convincing? Well just in case, take a peek at The Results we have been achieving below or click “Book Your Appointment Now” for our “FREE Consumer Guide to Skin Rejuvenation & Anti-Aging” or do just that and book an appointment.
To Find Out More Or To Book Your Appointment Call Us On 01392 243300 Today!
* Please be aware that results can vary from individual to individual.
The treatment time depends on the size of the acne scars to be removed and can take up to 75 minutes for a full face scar treatment, larger areas such as acne scarring on the back, shoulders and chest may take longer. All clients have a full review of their medical history prior to undergoing any treatments to check for suitability. The treatment involves:
- Cleansing the skin.
- Applying a topical anaesthetic for 30 minutes
- Removing the anaesthetic and sterilising the skin.
- Applying the specialist machine over the area to be treated.
- Applying a soothing cream
After all of the above we will then provide you with our specialist after care instructions and advise on take home skin care products.
- Is it safe?– Yes, before all treatments we conduct a thorough assessment and review of your medical history. If we feel you are at high risk of any side effects that could occur during or after the treatment, don’t worry, as we will let you know beforehand.
- Does it hurt?– No, we use topical anaesthetics that are very effective when applied for the correct length of time.
- How long does it take?– You will need to allocate around 90 minutes to allow time for both the topical anaesthetic and the treatment itself. You will be given a good indication of time your treatment will take during your consultation.
- How much does it cost?– From £199 depending on the size of the area treated. You will be given an accurate price using our sizing chart during your consultation.
- How does it work?– After a collagen induction therapy treatment your body will start to naturally regenerate and repair the skin, working below the surface in the dermis. New collagen is formed, new skin cells are generated and blood supply is enhanced after the treatment, however it can take up to 6 weeks before visible signs of regeneration and repair are seen. For the majority of Acne scars, 80% of improvements can be seen after just 2 treatments.
- How long does it last?-The process will continue over the following months, providing you with a natural and long lasting enhancement. This is your own collagen, so there is no need to wait for a product to break down, meaning the repair is permanent until your body breaks down collagen as it naturally would through aging.
- How will my skin look?– Initially the skin could look red for around 24 hours after the treatment, however for some people this could be less or it could be more depending on how sensitive your skin is. The skin may become dry and tight shortly after the treatment, this is a completely normal reaction and we are able to provide specialist skin repair cream to help with this. After this, the skin will look brighter and more vibrant, then approximately six weeks later the regeneration and repair process starts to tighten the skin and reduce hyper pigmentation.
- How many treatments will I need for rejuvinated skin? – The number of treatments required will depend on the type of acne scar and its severity. We recommend a course of 3 to 6 treatments as a minimum to achieve maximum results and more even, smoother skin.
|Group||Classification||Typical Age||Description||Skin Characteristics|
|1||Mild||28-35||No Wrinkles||Early Photoaging: mild pigment changes, no keratosis, minimal wrinkles, minimal or no makeup|
|2||Moderate||35-50||Wrinkles in motion||Early to Moderate Photoaging: Early brown spots visible, keratosis palpable but not visible, parallel smile lines begin to appear, wears some foundation|
|3||Advanced||50-65||Wrinkles at rest||Advanced Photoaging: Obvious discolourations, visible capillaries (telangiectasias), visible keratosis, wears heavier foundation always|
|5||Severe||60-75||Only wrinkles||Severe Photoaging: Yellow-grey skin colour, prior skin malignancies, wrinkles throughout – no normal skin, cannot wear makeup because it cakes and cracks|
- Creams With the continued advancements in medical research, modern anti-ageing creams just keep getting better and better! While they can never match the skin rejuvenation possible with collagen induction therapy, they play an important part in your skin care regime.
- Chemical Peels Help smooth the skin surface by removing the top layers of the skin. However only a deep peel will get close to the results possible with collagen induction skin rejuvenation. Such deep chemical peels however require more down time, sometimes up to 10 days, several treatments and sometimes several courses will be needed depending on the severity of the scars. These are also not suitable for darker skin types (IV to VI).
- Laser Resurfacing Laser treatment for acne scars removes the top layers of skin. Down time can take 2 to 4 weeks. This treatment is only suitable for skin types I to III due to the high risk of post inflammatory hyper pigmentation which can occur for skin types IV to VI.
- Dermal filler Injectable fillers can help get an excellent result however if not performed correctly can leave the patient looking uneven with lumps in the wrong places! More importantly this is only a temporary measure lasting typically 3 – 9 months and never permanent.
- Botox/Anti-Wrinkle Injections A very effective treatment at reducing the appearance of wrinkles however a quite a few significant draw backs. Side effects of swelling, tenderness, itching and headaches are normal. As with all injections there is the risk of infection. Botulinum Toxin carries the risk of a droop. Due to the facial muscle being temporary inhibited you are often left with a rather emotionless frozen face, which we feel is most certainly not natural looking! On top of this, why Botox becomes so addictive is that often patients wake up 3 – 9 months post treatment and the effects have quite literally worn off over night! Collagen Induction therapy therefore is a fantastic alternative to Botox for those wanting a natural yet effective skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Exeter Skin Rejuvenation & Anti-Aging Treatments
- Exeter Skin Rejuvenation & Anti-Aging Treatments